April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The importance of successfully managing the ERSEA process cannot be overemphasized. Many programs find themselves either under-enrolled or with waiting lists too small to fill the vacancies that will occur during the year. Often, program staff must use a hurry-up approach to completing applications just before the new school year. This takes precious time away from actual services to children and families. Many problems arise because the ERSEA process has not been managed as effectively as it could have been.
This training builds on Levels One and Two, and is designed to assist programs to better track, monitor, and evaluate the overall ERSEA process and the systems that support it. Level Three focuses on providing participants with the right tools to successfully manage the ERSEA processes and achieve program enrollment and service delivery objectives such as:
- Increase program capacity to meet and maintain full enrollment
- Use technology to manage data, forms, processes, and reports
- Design and use forms to record and track ERSEA processes
- Design and use flow charts to assist programs in determining accountability at all levels
- Monitor and manage process flow
- Evaluate tools to analyze ERSEA processes
- Define an ERSEA framework for planning overall ERSEA processes
This training is targeted for: ERSEA Team Members, Executive Directors, Program Managers, Key Management Team, and Child Care Partners
- Develop strategies that will assist their program to track, monitor, and evaluate the ERSEA systems
- Formulate options for the enhanced use of technology in their ERSEA processes
- Develop the outline for plans that will provide accountability at all levels for each stage of the ERSEA process
- Be prepared to review and revise their overall ERSEA plans as needed utilizing a team approach
Level Three includes a comprehensive manual designed to help your program implement the knowledge and skills learned during the training. The Tool Kit helps program professionals tomanage the requirements of Part 1302 and includes:
Sample process forms developed by HGJA to help programs better monitor, track, and evaluate the overall ERSEA process
Ideas, strategies, and solutions for evaluating the overall ERSEA process
Technology ideas to assist programs in better managing ERSEA
Participants must arrange their own travel and lodging.
We have arranged special room rates for Institute training attendees. When you contact the hotel, be sure to identify yourself as an H.G. Jones & Associates Institute training attendee to receive the proper rate. Rooms will be available at the special rate until the Early Bird date or until the block weve reserved fills up, whichever comes first. Reservations made after that time will be accepted on a space and rate available basis by the hotels. Cancellation and payment policies vary among hotels. Be sure to inquire about your hotels policies
Holiday Inn-Mart Plaza
Contact: Luis Diaz
350 West Mart Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60654
Changes, Cancellations and Substitutions
HGJA reserves the right to make changes in the training or cancel a training if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Registrants will be contacted in the event of a cancellation. HGJA’s liability will be limited to the refund of the training registration fee only. Cancellations can be made up to ten business days before your scheduled training: your registration fee will be refunded less a $50 fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than ten business days prior to your scheduled Summit; however, you may send a substitute. All cancellation and substitution requests must be received in writing.
Teams of three or more must register and send payment by the Early Bird Deadline or Regular rates will apply.