Who We Serve Best
At HGJA, we have helped hundreds of organizations overcome hurdles and achieve incredible, yet attainable goals. With every step, we support organizational leaders as they collect and review data and develop plans of action.
Our specialty lies in helping organizations to increase their ability to accomplish results, while remaining true to their respective missions. We focus on the human element of management and organizational systems, empowering people within organizations by helping them to enhance their skill sets.
We know that HGJA’s growth is inextricably linked to the growth of our clients. Our success is theirs, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Since opening our doors in 2002, HGJA has helped hundreds of firms move past hurdles and accomplish their goals. At every step, we work with organizational leaders to collect and review data, develop plans, and take action. Below is a listing of our clients in various fields of Government service:
- US Department of Health & Human Services - Atlanta, GA, Washington, DC, New York, NY
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation - Atlanta, GA
U.S. Territories and Other
- Navajo Nation Dept of Dine Education - Window Rock, AZ
- Puerto Rico Department of Human Services - San Juan, PR
- Virgin Island Dept of Health & Human Services - St. Thomas, VI
- Georgia State Collaboration Office - Atlanta, GA
- Texas State Collaboration Office - Austin, TX
- South Carolina First Steps - Columbia, SC
- South Carolina State Collaboration Office - Columbia, SC
City and County
- Broward County Public Schools - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- City of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- City of Baton Rouge - Baton Rouge, LA
- Hillsborough County Public Schools - Tampa, FL
- Omaha Public Schools - Omaha, NE
- Miami-Dade County - Miami, FL
- Nashville Public Schools - Nashville, TN
Since opening our doors in 2002, HGJA has helped hundreds of firms move past hurdles and accomplish their goals. At every step, we work with organizational leaders to collect and review data, develop plans, and take action. Below is a listing of our clients in various Commercial fields:
- Ameritus – Chicago, IL
- City Staffing – Chicago, IL
- City Tech – Chicago, IL
- KAPOW – Chicago, IL
Since opening our doors in 2002, HGJA has helped hundreds of firms move past hurdles and accomplish their goals. At every step, we work with organizational leaders to collect and review data, develop plans, and take action. Below is a listing of our clients in the Not For Profit space:
- California Head Start Association - Sacramento, CA
- Child Start - Wichita, KS
- EOA for Savannah-Chatham County - Savannah, GA
- Florida Head Start Association - Tallahassee, FL
- Fort George Centers - New York, NY
- Kansas Head Start Association - Lawrence, KS
- Neighborhood House Association - San Diego, CA
- Oregon Child Development Coalition - Wilsonville, OR
- Pennsylvania Head Start Association - Harrisburg, PA
- Region II Head Start Association - Hoboken, NJ
- Region IV Head Start Association - Snellville, GA
- Telamon Corporation - Raleigh, NC
- South Carolina Head Start Association - Columbia, SC
- YMCA – ECDC - Atlanta, GA
Get the most out of HGJA
We always say that there’s no organization we can’t help. And while that’s true there are some clients who, with a little guidance, excel above and beyond. Here are four ways to ensure you get the most out of your HGJA experience:
- Be open-minded and willing to change, including the ability to consider new paradigms or ways of conducting business.
- Partner with HGJA by trusting our process and providing timely feedback throughout the process.
- Understand the “big picture” to envision desired outcomes.
- Believe that every problem, no matter how daunting, can be solved.
Over the years, we've attracted top-notch experts to our team: skilled staff and senior consultants with decades of experience and expertise. We routinely partner with clients to develop business changing solutions. We specialize in helping organizations increase capacity and accomplish results. We focus on the human element in management and organizational systems – empowering people within organizations by helping them acquire and enhance their skills. We know that our growth is the result of our clients' growth. Our success, theirs. We wouldn't have it any other way.
Come grow with HGJA.
Get in touch and tell us your story.